Visiongeek gives machines eyes
our goal: optimizing industrial processes
What is vision technology?
Humans are very well equipped to observe, evaluate and make decisions on the basis of this information. But human visual perception also has limitations. If you want to perform continuous inspections at high speeds, where the results give insight into the root causes, then vision technology offers you the answer!
Vision technology is a collective term for all the components that allow inspection of the quality of objects. The system communicates the findings or decisions of this inspection to various parties:
- The operator
- Other equipment within the production line, like robot operating systems
- Information systems, such as, for example, a monitoring system or an ERP package
Short- and long-term process optimisation
At Visiongeek, we attach enormous importance to the needs of our customers. In order to arrive at a reliable solution, your input is essential.
Based on this, we draw up a concrete plan of action to develop a robust solution that optimises your production.
- to reduce production costs
- reduce the number of defective products
- protect the end consumer and your brand image
- to ensure better compliance with quality and safety standards
- to inspect moving objects correctly and accurately.
The processed data drive automation and lead to long-term process improvements in a variety of industrial environments.