Visiongeek has proven track in several industries
Modern automation techniques allow goods to be produced in the most efficient and economical way. Vision technology is playing an increasingly important role in this. It allows accurate inspections to be carried out at high speeds and with extremely high accuracy. Strict requirements and quality regulations are also taken into account.
Some project examples
- Dimension control and homogeneity of bricks, based on combined 2D- 3D image recording
- Error detection and dimension control of bitumen roofing, based on 3D image recording (“Sheet of Light”)
- Dimension control isolation panels: dual 3D captation
- Control on foreign objects in raw vegetable: classification methodology
- Label inspection on packing: text and image recognition, completed with shape control of the label
- Pattern and design recognition on textile
However, this does not detract from the fact that we like a challenge. If you plan to optimise your existing process, get in touch ! Subject to a thorough introduction, a carefully thought-out approach and best practices , we love a new challenge.
In the food sector, control is quite a lot more than a quality check. Reducing health risks and damage on reputation are at least even important. The main applications of vision technology:
- Quality control in harvesting
- Error detection in processing
- Automatic selection and sorting, according to properties
- Manage picking and packing
- Label verification
- Control on food safety
Economic success is for producers of semi-finished products highly dependent on the possibility to check products optically, before they are finished. An early detection of errors and removing them from the production process, prevent unnecessary costs and increase economic efficiency.
Vision technology can be used in the textile sector to recognize structures, patterns, colours, etc. on a high speed.
PHARMACEUTICS and cosmetics
When quality affects human life, then there is no room for errors. The pharmaceutical sector asks for the most demanding vision systems where detection of the correct substance to the right dosage per packaging is of extremely great importance.
The performance of imaging components such as cameras, image processing software and computer systems improve constantly. That’s why vision technology finds more and more applications in more and more sectors. In the meantime, image processing is an integral part of the automation systems of industrial companies